Friday, May 05, 2006

Coming Out

How to syndicate content? Meaning
That stretches over the words,
Connecting them in the web
With other words (how
Do I become like my words?)
Observed together, needs to be teased
(I need to tease, to touch my speech
In alluring ways, or someone should)
From the phrase, otherwise it remains
Closed, sealed, concealed
And self-contained:

How do I express, how do I show
The inner to the outer, how can I become
Transparent? Yet
My purpose, my desire (for I desire
Purpose) is not just to be seen, not just
To roll across a pair of eyes,
Not for words to be read
Like a dress or only for that dress
(And yet I also hope for sex) unless
It were lifted, revealed for what it is
(For what they are),
Brought here, brought to myself, but
In (or as) another self,
To make another self my own.

No comments: